Apple TV




Received Apple TV as a gift - didn't think the total size of it was so small! Just hook up the power-cord and HDMI cable and it is ready to go. More to come as I use this more.


Update - after using this for a month, it is still great! Use my Netflix account through this, plus can access many various podcasts, along with Youtube videos. Great device!

4-22-13 update - I use this now to watch all my Netflix, plus I can watch same day news from the three old news networks on the podcast section.

6-19-93 update - Still use it for Netflix viewing, and still watch various news resources on the podcast section. Downloaded view movies from iTunes - YouTube viewing pretty decent on 47 inch TV screen. Can't wait to see if Apple adds more viewing choices in updates!



LifeProof Black Waterproof iPhone 4 / 4S Case - LPIPH4CS02BL (Google Affiliate Ad)

Comments

Post a Comment